Does your Spectra Precision Nomad screen stop working in hot or cold weather?
Are there dead spots on the touch screen where the stylus doesn’t work?
Has your Spectra Precision Nomad touchscreen become completely unresponsive or stuck on the alignment calibration screen?
Got a cracked, broken, or otherwise damaged screen?
We can fix it!
We do not currently service the 1050 series. Simply add this item to your shopping cart if you need a Spectra Precision Nomad LCD / touch screen replacement repair service for your Spectra Precision Nomad controller. We service Nomad models 800 & 900 series with or without numeric keypad (both yellow and gray body styles). We do not currently service the 1050 series.
Our Repair Service Includes:
- Replacement of LCD screen display and new crystal-clear touchscreen.
- Replacement of all deteriorated gasket sealant.
- Inspection for water damage and other compromised parts.
- Diagnostic testing to ensure your new screen is properly aligned and fully operational.
- Free return shipping to the contiguous United States (lower 48 states).
Don’t be another victim of water damage! Your keypad could be hiding cracks that will allow water to ruin your device.
Don’t forget to check out our FAQ page to help with troubleshooting your device and our How It Works page to learn more about our repair process! All repairs come with our 180 day parts and labor warranty.
As always, we’ll have your data collector / controller repaired and shipped back to you within 24 hours of receiving it! Let us deal with your Spectra Precision Nomad screen not working so you don’t have to!