Does your Spectra Recon screen stop working in hot or cold weather?
Are there dead spots on the touch screen where the stylus doesn’t work?
Has the touchscreen become completely unresponsive or stuck on the alignment calibration screen?
Broken, scratched, or cracked screen?
We can fix it!
Simply add this item to your shopping cart if you need a Spectra Recon LCD / Spectra Precision Pocket PC screen replacement repair service for all Recon models including 200/200x and 400/400x (both yellow and gray body styles). The Spectra Precision Recon is also known as the Spectra Precision Pocket PC as well as Spectra Recon Pocket PC, these are all the same device. We do not currently offer keypad button repairs on Recons.
Our Repair Service Includes:
- Replacement of LCD screen display and new crystal-clear touchscreen.
- Replacement of all deteriorated gasket sealant.
- Inspection for water damage and other compromised parts.
- Diagnostic testing to ensure your new screen is properly aligned and fully operational.
- Free return shipping to the contiguous United States (lower 48 states).
Don’t forget to check out our FAQ page to help with troubleshooting your device and our How It Works page to learn more about our repair process! All repairs come with our 180 day parts and labor warranty.
As always, we’ll have your data collector / controller repaired and shipped back to you within 24 hours of receiving it! Let us deal with your Spectra Recon screen not working so you don’t have to!