Does your Trimble Recon screen stop working in hot or cold weather?
Are there dead spots on the touch screen where the stylus doesn’t work?
Has the touchscreen become completely unresponsive or stuck on the alignment calibration screen?
Got a cracked, broken, or otherwise damaged screen?
We can fix it!
Simply add this item to your shopping cart if you need a Trimble Recon LCD / Trimble Pocket PC screen replacement repair service for all Recon models including 200/200x and 400/400x (both yellow and gray body styles). The Trimble Recon is also known as the Trimble Pocket PC as well as Trimble Recon Pocket PC, these are all the same device. We do not currently offer keypad button repairs on Recons.
Our Repair Service Includes:
- Replacement of LCD screen display and touchscreen with OEM original parts.
- Replacement of all deteriorated gasket sealant.
- Inspection for water damage and other compromised parts.
- Diagnostic testing to ensure your new screen is properly aligned and fully operational.
- Free return shipping to the contiguous United States (lower 48 states).
Don’t forget to check out our FAQ page to help with troubleshooting your device and our How It Works page to learn more about our repair process! All repairs come with our 180 day parts and labor warranty.
As always, we’ll have your data collector / controller repaired and shipped back to you within 24 hours of receiving it! Let us deal with your Trimble Recon screen not working so you don’t have to!