Are you missing any buttons on your Trimble TSC2 keypad?
Is the lettering rubbed off of the keys?
Do some of the keys work only intermittently or not at all?
Your Trimble TSC2 is susceptible to water damage if there are any cracks or missing buttons on the keypad so don’t wait until it’s too late, we can fix it!
Simply add this item to your shopping cart if you need a Trimble TSC2 keyboard replacement repair service for your Trimble TSC2 controller (both yellow and gray body styles).
Our Repair Service Includes:
- Replacement of keypad buttons, circuit board and overlay.
- Replacement of all deteriorated waterproofing gasket sealant.
- Inspection for water damage and other compromised parts.
- Diagnostic testing to ensure your new keypad is fully operational and properly sealed.
- Free return shipping to the contiguous United States (lower 48 states).
Don’t forget to check out our FAQ page to help with troubleshooting your device and our How It Works page to learn more about our repair process! All repairs come with our 180 day parts and labor warranty.
As always, we’ll have your data collector / controller repaired and shipped back to you within 24 hours of receiving it! Let us deal with your Trimble TSC2 keypad not working so you don’t have to!