Does your Trimble TSC2 screen stop working in hot or cold weather?
Are there dead spots on the touch screen where the stylus doesn’t work?
Has the touchscreen become completely unresponsive or stuck on the alignment calibration screen?
Got a cracked, broken, or otherwise damaged screen?
We can fix it!
Simply add this item to your shopping cart if you need a Trimble TSC2 LCD / touch screen replacement repair service for your Trimble TSC2 controller (both yellow and gray body styles).
Our Repair Service Includes:
- Replacement of LCD screen display and new crystal-clear touchscreen.
- Replacement of all deteriorated gasket sealant.
- Inspection for water damage and other compromised parts.
- Diagnostic testing to ensure your new screen is properly aligned and fully operational.
- Free return shipping to the contiguous United States (lower 48 states).
– Need a new keypad as well? –
Don’t be another victim of water damage! Your keypad could be hiding cracks that will allow water to ruin your device.
We offer keypad replacements!
Don’t forget to check out our FAQ page to help with troubleshooting your device and our How It Works page to learn more about our repair process! All repairs come with our 180 day parts and labor warranty.
As always, we’ll have your data collector / controller repaired and shipped back to you within 24 hours of receiving it! Let us deal with your Trimble TSC2 screen not working so you don’t have to!